KPS 2019 Fall Conference
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Ball Conference Center
21350 W 153rd St
Olathe, KS 66061
Register Today! The registration deadline is September 13, 2019
Download the draft agenda
REGISTRATION FEES (includes box lunch)
- KPS/KCOMPS Members: $65
- Resident-Fellow Member: $30
- Physician (Non-Members): $90
- Other Disciplines (Non-Members): $55
Any registrations received after September 13, 2019 will be considered on-site and you will need to check-in at the registration desk at the meeting. On-site registration includes an additional $25 charge.
Payments are due by September 13. Otherwise a $25 service charge will be assessed to each registration.
Credit card payments are available through online registration ONLY.
Refund Policy: If a request to cancel is received by e-mail (email@example.com) on or before September 13, a refund will be made minus a $25 processing fee. After September 13, no refunds will be granted.
Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and KPS. The APA is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The APA designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Special Needs: Please contact the KPS office at (785) 233-7154 or e-mail if you have any special needs or food allergies. Provisions will be provided for participants with special needs or food allergies if we are notified by September 13, 2019.
Hotel Information: A block of rooms is available at the Candlewood at a rate of $98.99/single or $107.99/double. Reservations can be made by calling 913-768-8888 and mentioning the Kansas Psychiatric Society for special event rate.
Candlewood Suites Olathe - Kansas City Area Extended Stay Hotel
15490 S Rogers Rd
Olathe, KS 66062
Questions? Call the KPS office at 785-233-7154 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tamarah Dixon, M.A., Office of Institutional Opportunity & Access, University of Kansas Dole Human Development Center
- Dr. John Esslinger, Medicaid Medical Director Kansas Department of Health & Environment
- Brittani Fults, M.E.D., Office of Institutional Opportunity & Access, University of Kansas Dole Human Development Center
- Connie Hubbell, Kansas Department for Aging & Disability Services
- Alan Koike, MD, UC Davis
- Monica Kyrylo, Kansas Psychological Association President
- Moneesh Mittal, MD, Kansas Psychiatric Society President
- Vicki Schmidt, Commissioner, Kansas Department of Insurance
- Dr. Suzanne Stevens, Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Kansas Medical Center