Check out our upcoming CME Opportunity:
1. Who are appropriate patients for IN esketamine?
2. What is the evidence that it works and is safe?
3. Why treat such patients? Can change lives.
4. Practical hurdles to consider to make it feasible?
5. What to do if it does not work?
Genetic Testing Portion:
1.How it evolved
2.What is the evidence that it is helpful and how helpful?
3. What special handling of the data is required?
The Antidepressant Development Testing Portion:
1.How it evolved and why?
2.What are the implications for practioners today?
3.Where is it likely going and why?
Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and the Kansas Psychiatric Society. The APA is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The APA designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits (TM). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**Please note that there will be a late fee of $5 added to the invoices of individuals who have not paid their registration cost by June 27th.